Have an health question or a problem?
OB-GYN has a great medical impact on women’s health, wellness, everyday happiness and reproductive longevity. Their advice can help shape your contraception decisions and the choices you make surrounding family planning.
That’s why we encourage you to be fully informed about your health. Below are questions you’re uncomfortable asking your OB-GYN. Y0u can also send your question at email@example.com or use the form below.
Questions answered by our OB-GYNE
- Which is safer for hairless bikini line? Waxing or shaving?
- What age is good to see OB-Gyne and get a Pap smear?
- I have a small “bukol” under the skin of my pubic hair. Delikado ba?
- How do I treat vaginal infection naturally?
- Is it true that reproductive pills decrease my sexual libido but will make my boobs bigger?
- I’m 45 now. My menstruation is taking longer than before. I used to have 3 days maximum but recently, it’s taking the whole week. Please advise.
- I am having irregular menstruation. Do I need to panic now?
- What is hormone replacement therapy?